Sustainability is very important to Love Supreme and we are constantly reviewing our policies.
Our main focus is on:
- Supply chain awareness; where do our products come from and how do they get here
- Re-Using & Re-purposing.
We have implemented several systems over the last few years to make sure we are doing our bit to make sure that this festival is able to reduce waste and be as environmentally friendly as possible.
We ask that you do your part too.
This year Love Supreme will be working with Bristol based sustainable water charity Frank Water who will serve chilled water across the weekend.
Festival goers are able to get unlimited chilled water refills when you buy one of their reusable bottles: £6 or £22
If you already have a bottle you can buy a wristband for £4 and also have unlimited refills for the weekend or £2.50 for the day
Love Supreme Reusable Coffee Cup
We are introducing a reusable Love Supreme Coffee Cup. The cup is made from bamboo and has a twist lid, with a removable rubber band across the cup.
Customers get a 25p refund on a repurchase of any hot drink on presentation of the cup at all approved Love Supreme Festival Food and Drink Retailers (excludes Bars).
Available to purchase in advance here and collect on site from the Merchandise stand.
Traders and Bars
Traders & Bar Staff at Love Supreme have pre and on-site briefings on waste segregation and recycling
- Traders are told to not bring anything they can’t take home
- We use a refundable ‘Green Bond’ to incentivise adherence to the Sustainability Policy
- All food serveware must be certified as compostable (not just biodegradable)
- All drinks and serveware are certifiably recyclable
- All our bar cups are recyclable.
- We work with a leading waste contractor to segregate cups and ensure they’re recycled locally to help keep our supply chain green.
- No single use condiment or seasoning sachets
- No plastic straws
- Food banks are in operation at Love Supreme. Leftover food from our traders is collected and taken to the local Food Bank
- Only biodegradable glitter will be used on site.
How You Can Help
In The Arena
Place your rubbish into the appropriate bin, recycling can be hindered if contaminated with non recyclable material.
Bins are labelled:
- Bottles (Plastic)
- All Other Waste
In The Campsite
Refuse points are located throughout the campsites, they’ll all be signposted.
Please use bin bags provided by Love Supreme which are Green and Black bin bags available from:
- Refuse points in campsites
- Entrances to campsites
- The Info Point in the arena
- Litter picking staff
Green Bags should be filled with: Dry Mixed Recycling.
- Cans & Tins
- Plastic Bottles
- Mixed Glass
- Newspaper & Leaflets
- Cartons & cardboard
Black Bags should be filled with: Non Recyclables & food waste.
- All Other Waste not mentioned in the Green Bin Bag list.
Please take care to ensure Bin bags are tied up before placing them at the refuse points.
Love Supreme asks campers to completely fill up their bin bags before considering getting
- Please make use public transport. All the information you need to plan your journey can be found here.
- We have a festival bus in operation, more information can be found here.
- Car share – we suggest using Go Car Share
- Cycle – bike park available on site.
WHAT TO BRING
Please pack light and don’t bring anything you can’t take home
Items we encourage you to bring:
- Re-Useable Water Bottles – These are available to purchase on site through Frank Water
- Re-Useable Hot Drink Cups – These are available to purchase on site at the Merch Stand
- Reusable bags
- Biodegradable glitter only
Items we encourage you not to bring:
- Single use plastic
- Non Biodegradable glitter
- Plastic Carrier bags that you don’t intend to keep.
- Non-essential and pre-packaged items
- Cheap camping equipment that won’t last the weekend. Please consider the pre-pitched tent options that are re-used if you don’t own a tent
- Any unwanted camping equipment (such as tents, camping chairs & blankets) or food that can be taken by a food bank can be donated at the Info Point.