This year Love Supreme will be working with Bristol based sustainable water charity Frank Water who will serve chilled water across the weekend.
Festival goers are able to get unlimited chilled water refills when you buy one of their reusable bottles: £6 or £22
If you already have a bottle you can buy a wristband for £4 and also have unlimited refills for the weekend or £2.50 for the day
Traders & Bar Staff at Love Supreme have pre and on-site briefings on waste segregation and recycling
– Traders are told to not bring anything they can’t take home
– We use a refundable ‘Green Bond’ to incentivise adherence to the Sustainability Policy
– All food serveware must be certified as
compostable (not just biodegradable)
– All drinks and serveware are certifiably recyclable
– All our bar cups are recyclable.
We work with a leading waste contractor to segregate cups and ensure they’re recycled locally to help keep our supply chain green.
No single use condiment or seasoning sachets
No plastic straws
Food banks are in operation at Love Supreme. Leftover food from our traders is collected and taken to the local Food Bank
Only biodegradable glitter will be used on site.
In The Arena
Place your rubbish into the appropriate bin, recycling can be hindered if contaminated with non-recyclable material.
Bins are labelled:
All Other Waste
In The Campsite
Refuse points are located throughout the campsites, they’ll all be signposted.
Please use bin bags provided by Love Supreme which are Green and Black bin bags available from:
Refuse points in campsites
Entrances to campsites
The Info Point in the arena
Litter picking staff
Green Bags should be filled with: Dry Mixed Recycling.
Cans & Tins
Newspaper & Leaflets
Cartons & cardboard
Black Bags should be filled with: Non Recyclables & food waste.
All Other Waste not mentioned in the Green Bin Bag list.
Please take care to ensure Bin bags are tied up before placing them at the refuse points.
Love Supreme asks campers to completely fill up their bin bags before considering getting
Please pack light and don’t bring anything you can’t take home
Items we encourage you to bring:
– Re-Useable Water Bottles – These are available to purchase on site through Frank Water
– Re-Useable Hot Drink Cups – These are available to purchase on site at the Merch Stand
– Reusable bags
Biodegradable glitter only
Items we encourage you not to bring:
– Single use plastic
– Non Biodegradable glitter
– Plastic Carrier bags that you don’t intend to keep.
– Non-essential and pre-packaged items
– Cheap camping equipment that won’t last the weekend. Please consider the pre-pitched tent options that are re-used if you don’t own a tent
– Any unwanted camping equipment (such as tents, camping chairs & blankets) or food that can be taken by a food bank can be donated at the Info Point.